Full Width CSS

7 LAYER BEAN DIP

7 LAYER BEAN DIP
You will love this 7 Layer Bean Dip! This is the quick & easy recipe my Mom always uses for the most requested, most popular appetizer in our family. It’s perfect to bring to a party or to serve during game day!
I feel like I haven’t written a post here in years! Actually, it’s only been a week or so, but it feels like forever. I took a little time off for the holidays. How was your holiday vacation? Mine was incredible! I’m just getting back in the groove of things now that it’s January and the kids are back in school. I won’t lie, it’s really nice. 😉
Having them home for the break was pretty nice, too though. I usually plan on getting nothing done really. We just hang out and do puzzles, eat, go to movies, you know.
Quick & easy recipe for the most requested, most popular appetizer in our family. It's perfect to bring to a party or to serve during game day.

Ingredients
  • 4 tomatoes, de-seeded and finely chopped
  • 1 package taco seasoning mix
  • 1 (16-oz) container reduced-fat sour cream
  • 1 large can olives, drained and sliced
  • 1-2 (16-oz) cans fat free refried beans*
  • 3 ripe avocados, mashed and seasoned how you like**
  • 1-2 cups grated Cheddar Jack cheese
  • 1 bunch green onions, chopped
Instructions
  1. Layer ingredients in order listed, from tomatoes to green onions into a 9x13" glass pan, spreading each layer out evenly.
  2. Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Notes
*I mix my beans in a bowl with a little bit of salsa to spice things up a bit.
**I like to add some Lawry's salt to my guacamole & a little lemon juice.
Recipe Source: yummyhealthyeasy.com